Booking your parents’ evening appointment times online
Parent/Teacher Meetings will take place on Monday 19th March between 3.30pm – 6.30pm and again on Wednesday 21st March between 5.00pm – 8.00pm.
We have used the online system for the past few years and have found that it provides parents with greater choice over appointment times and particularly so for parents with more than one child in school. In order to book your appointment time, you will need to log on to http://www.parents-booking.co.uk/cannonlane.
You will need:
- Your child’s first name and legal surname
- Your child’s date of birth
The system will be live from 7.00pm on Thursday 8th March and will be open to take your bookings until 9.00pm on Friday 16th March.
Please note that the system will not allow you to book an appointment before 7.00pm on Thursday 8th March.
Troubleshooting Tips – Please read before booking!
- Your child’s date of birth has to be entered in exactly the right format e.g using four digits for the year of birth – 12/09/2009
- The email address you enter is only to get a confirmation of your appointment. If the system is saying it does not recognise you, it will not be the email address that is the problem
- Don’t forget to scroll down past the first evening to the second evening if a suitable time is not available on the first evening.
- To swap from one child to another, use the ‘Change Child’ button on the blue bar at the top of the Booking page.
- Please note that if you have more than one child in school, the system will not allow you to book consecutive appointment times, as it is important to allow a minimum of ten minutes to get from one meeting to the next.
If you are unable to book an appointment for any reason, please call the School Office and a member of staff will be happy to help.
Download Booking for Parent Teacher Meeting – Mar 18 >>