- Grey trousers, grey shorts, grey skirt or grey pinafore dress. Yellow checked summer dresses may be worn in the summer months.
- Brown school jumper or brown cardigan with the Cannon Lane Primary School logo.
- White polo shirts with the Cannon Lane Primary School logo or plain white shirts with a Cannon Lane tie. (Note: Ties must be worn when wearing a shirt).
- Flat black school shoes
- White or grey socks, black or grey tights.
- Plain white T-shirt
- Black shorts (black lycra or footless tights may be worn under shorts)
- Black or grey tracksuit (plain, no logos). No hoods please for safety reason
- Trainers for outdoors and clean trainers or plimsolls for indoors
- No jewellery, no watches
- Earrings must not be worn on PE/games or swimming days.
- Swimming hat
- One-piece swimsuit or lycra trunks (no Bermuda style shorts)
- Long hair must be tied back – hair bands or “scrunchies” must be black, brown, white or yellow.
- Please avoid extreme hairstyles
- Head scarves should be either black, white or brown
Jewellery / Make-Up
Pupils may wear small gold or silver studs but these must be removed for PE, games and swimming. The wearing of religious jewellery should be discussed with the Head Teacher. Nail varnish and make-up should not be worn in school.
School uniform is available from the following local shops:
- Angels School Uniforms, 363 Rayners Lane, Pinner, Middlesex, HA5 5EH. Tel: 0208 866 9972
Opening hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5.30pm, Sat 10am-6pm
- Kevin’s Schoolwear, 104 Marsh Road, Pinner, Middlesex, HA5 5NA. Tel: 0208 866 7208
Opening hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5.30pm, Sat 9am-5pm
- Teenywear School Uniform, 325 High Road, Harrow Weald, Middlesex, HA3 5EQ. Tel: 0208 863 3892
Opening Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-6pm, Sat 9.30am-6pm
Due to our school expansion we were finding it increasingly difficult to store the amount of uniform needed to sell from reception and it was for this reason that we have decided to stop selling uniform from school and making it available from the above three quality suppliers.